April 14, 2011

Song Joong Ki fansigning *231210* *fanaccount*


SONG JOONG KI will COME.
WINK king xD
N suddenly my heart stop beating… >.<
It’s SONG JOONG KI.. it has been a year + since I love him..
Since I spend every Friday evening to watch him in Music Bank.. since I watched ‘will it snow’s on xmas’ and kept crying everytime he appeared.. in the story he died… even though that it’s a lie.. I still cried. HAHAHA.

N how I could get the autograph, by winning the lucky draw!
I bought some tonymoly products, not bcoz I wanted to get his autograph.. but bcoz.. I need to change my face product every year.. n product that I used has no effect anymore on me! N my doctor asked me to use tonymoly some people misunderstand me bcoz of it.. ==

Ok..back to the business, I spend some money to bought the product, n really, I had no expectation to win but FORTUNATELY I WIN.. ^^ I feel so lucky >.< gonna meet Joongki oppa soon. Gonna see how he wink..

I went to marina square early in the morning w/ some girls.. to see his interview.. ^^ how lucky I’m if I could get the media pass?

I only saw his interview from outside… but he went outside for a while.. n waved at us.. he looked so tired.. but he kept smiling.. he also signed a banner.. ^^ he’s RIGHT INFRONT OF MEEEE. His face looks so smooth.. I’ve watched lots of k-pop stars before n trust me.. “HE HAS THE BEST skin”.. 0-0
He's less than 1/2 m infront of me ^^ OMGGG. xD
 

Then I went to Bugis junction for the autograph session. The event started @4. 


The MC kept interviewing him about how he loves Singapore… what is his favorite food.. and much more :3
He also received gift from his singapore’s fan club.. he looks so happy.. but I could look his tired eyes clearly!

After that,  he took pictures w/ Tony Moly’s Singapore director n some of her sons.. they really look like family T-T

Then, the autograph session begin.. I’m the 2nd in the queue to get the autograph.. I couldn’t scream.. ya, it’s my habbit. When I looked at my idol, I just can’t scream.. believe me or not!

Me on the stage w/ SJK xD

I gave my gift for him.. a clover keychain. ^^ n he smiled so brightly to me.. >.< and start signing. I asked him in English, “oppa.. can u write my name?” he couldn’t understand me.. then the tony moly director translate it in Korean.. then he mumbled, “name? name?” I knew what he means.. the power of love maybe he asked my name “Stephanie” I said.. “Su.. tepani?” he said. (kiowooo~).. than I showed him my name sign.. “Stephanie =)” I said.. “ooo..” he said. Than he smiled once again to meee~ >.< my heart stop beating!

SONG JOONG KI is just sooo cuteeeeee. Freakinnn cuteee. Amazingly handsomeeeeee. >.<
I’ll never forgot him.. 0-0
Thank God for let me winning the autograph pass ^^
SJK autograph xD

No comments:

Post a Comment