April 14, 2011

2AM fansigning *041210* *fanaccount*




2AM fanmeeting was held in the school day!!! ==” no way
n how to get it, “u should buy the album n got the golden ticket!”
I said.. “NOOO!”
I WENT TO HMV SOMERSETH n tried my luck, but the albums have sold out.

The next day, I went there again.. n they said IT’S SOLD OUT again?
The next dayyy, I went there again… n I got the album.. the shop assistance helped me to open my album..  because I was too afraid… n guess what, I GOT THE GOLDEN TICKET!

Day by day pass so fast, n finally it’s time to meet 2am. I’m a huge Seulong fan! I have too many biases

It’s a school day ==” I went to the fan meeting after finish school. I really can’t concentrate in what the teachers said.. ==” what I think about is Seulong.. >.< Jinwoon >.< Changmin n Jokwon too ^^

When the teacher told us that the subject was overed. I ran as fast as possible to find a cab. I didn’t take MRT that day~

I went to the venue… n there are lots of golden ticket holders there.. 0-0 a lot.. so a lot of people actually got the golden tickets..
 me! in the fan meetingggg. >.< I've lost lots of weights lately! happpyyyy =0

After 2 hours + of waiting, the 2am BOYS COME!!! N THEY WERE SOOOOO CHARMING.. xD they don’t stop smiling even though I know they must be so tired. ==”

They sang…. N I kept singinggg~

N then the autograph session start.. >.<
I security was really scared me!!! ==”
There are tons of securitiesss.. >.<


1st.. Seulong. my bias

How is him? GOOD LOOKING.. >.< “Ong oppa.. nomu chuae” he keep smiling, n said thank u.. while autographing my cd.. he kept looking at meeeeee… T-T OMGGG. I’m frozen… what should I do???

2nd Changmin angelic voice
“Oppa.. I reallyyy like your voice… reallyyy!!!” I said it.. 0-0 I know he understand English well.. ^^ he said, “thank u so much :3” n I said, “welcome”

3rd JOKWON
actually, I want to say, “Si Hi to Gain eonnie” but I CAN’T!!! when I came, he kept smiling at me.. those eye smiles are TOO CUTE.. I said, “KWONNIEEEEEEE~” OMGGGGG. >.< how can I said thattt.. I screamed thatttt. feel regret!

4rd handsome maknae, Jinwoon

“jinwoon oppa..” I said.. then the security pushed me aside.. I thought that Jinwoon just autograph my cd n let me go..  BUT I WAS WRONG he took the cd from the security.. n gave it to me.. OMGGGGG. JINWOONNNNIEEEEEEEEEEE. >.<

After that, I waited.. n they asked us to come in again.. n 2AM and us took some picts.. n they said, bye2.


I won’t ever regret loving 2AM this much.. coz the boys r TRULLY AMAZING n HUMBLE in person :3

2AM, saranghae.. ^^
come to Singapore again soon..

photo credit to: Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment