April 14, 2011

MNet Live Ultimate *061210*


I GOT THE FRONTTT ROW.. BUT COULDN’T BRING MY CAMERAAA~
I was not expert n lucky enough too bring my camera.. noooo! I took picts w. my phonee.. nooo. >.<

5 BANDS IN ONESHOW! TONS OF EYE CANDIESSS~! 12 HOURS OF WAITING!


MISS A

MissA, 4 membered group from JYP entertainment. Too bad that Suzy.. couldn’t come! Hiks2.. ==” she’s my bias

They opened the show w/ Breathe.. “o.. o.. o.. o.. I can’t breath”
I kept singing alongg~ while thinking.. my cameraa~ I wish u were w/ me rite now

U don’t know me.. u don’t know me~ so shut up boy!
Omgggg. this song.. ^^ I’ve just loved this song so muccchhhh >.<

They sang lots of songs.. I couldn’t count.. why? Bcoz I was too tired after queuing overnite..

MBLAQ
My handsome boysss~ u finally here. MIR just so cute n he’s standing infront of MEEE~ G.O also comes to my side often.. for the 1st time I realized that he’s handsome.. BUAAHAHHAA. >.<
n THUNDERRR~ OMGGG. He’s so cute~
Joon~ look more handsome in the real life ^^

WHY~ listen to my whyyy~ why..
One better day..
Oh Yeah!
Then some individual performanceee~
I LOVEEE MIR’s performanceeee =0
how come he’s so cutee~

2AM

Meeting my 2am boys once again ^^
‘This song’, ‘can’t let u go even if I die’, ‘I did wrong’, ‘why u couldn’t answer my phone’ n ‘number 1’. Hahaha :3
I remembered 2am performancee~ yuhuuw. envy myself
I’m so tireddd~ but I can’t stop sing alonggg~
OMGG. >.<
They used white tux.. so handsome..
ONG is so handsomeeee. T-T
He’s standing infront of meee..
Jokwon did his kkap dance infront of MEEE~ GOSSHSHHHHHHHHHHHH

BEAST
The crowd went CRAZY! HYPER! OMGGG!
Couldn’t see the boys clearly.. but I could see 2 person clearly.. DOOJOON n KIKWANG.. coz they were the one who kept standing infront of me..
My friend who told me won’t scream.. screamed like CRAZY! BUAHAHA
Kikwang is so cuteeeeeeeeeee. >.<

2PM
They look not as tired as in the fan signing event..
N Taecyeon was the one who’s so near to me.. he shaked hand w/ fanboy bside me.. n the fanboy screamed like CRAZY! Luckyhim
N I could look at wooyoung clearly coz he’s also standing infront of me.. hm..

Then the concert end.. sorry for the bad fan account for this.. coz I’m too tired to write.. >.<

end of story

No comments:

Post a Comment