April 14, 2011

UKiss fanmeeting n King's of Freedom concert *191110*


U KISS.. u make me binguel.. binguel.. >.<
I went to UKiss fanmeeting n SKIPPED MY CLASS insane
My thought is I could attend class any other day but I couldn’t met UKiss any other dayyyy =0
So, I went to the fan meeting without feeling regret.. shalalalala~
Kevin Woo.. Kevin Woo.. shalalalala~

I went to the fan meeting n where to queue.. I waited for my friend.. n found the queue.. it’s alreadyyyy sooooo longgg…

Not long… we went inside the venue.. n it was an open venue.. they kept playing ukiss songs n asked us to wait..


One hour later, the boys finally come ^^ they look so happy.. XANDER, KEVIN N KIBUM smile A LOT! They r so adorable :3
Kiseop is so handsome.. 0-0 ELI IS A HOTTIE. DONGHO LOOKS SO CUTE… >.< KISEOP is SO CHARMING.


They did some interview… n played games w/ some lucky fans.. 2 of them r my friends that I’ve just known! Both are Indonesian :3 They both win ^^ haha :3 I borrow Xander's tshirt from her :3



Then~ we go to the autograph session… it’s the MOST UNFORGATABLE AUTOGRAPH SESSION EVERRR!!! Even though, I only got 1 autograph..

I went to the stage.. I really didn’t know that we should got the autograph in order.. I suppose to get Kibum’s autograph, but I went to Kevin instead. Kevin didn’t know what to do  lol he smiled and want to autograph my album.. BUT the security pushed me!!! >.< felt so embarrass Oh Kevin Woo, oh.. Kibum, don’t ever remember this moment pleaseee~ >.<

Then I went to Kibum, KiBum looked at me and said, “I’m sorry.. u like Kevin?” “no, oppa~ it’s okay, I like u too.” Then my friend, who got dongho’s autograph, looked at kibum and screamed, “Kibum!” she shows her Kibum’s picture.. then KiBum looked at me again n SMILED.. OMGGG! I felt so embarrass.. >.< buttttttt I fall in love w/ kibum on our 1st meetingggg~ shalalala~ I’m in love


About 6 hours after that, I found myself had watched ukiss performance in Bedok! w/ people that I’ve just known… >.<


UKiss sang… Man2 Ha Ni, Binguel2, Shut Up, End of the road =) I wish they would sing “without u” but they didn’t.. >.<” They realllyyy good in stageee~ n the way they danceee.. just amaze me ^^


Another beautiful day in 2010, the day I skipped class just to watch UKiss, the day I met Kevin Woo n Ukiss boys.. n the day I fell in love w/ Kibum. Thanks to maya denisa saputra for introducing me to UKiss

Gotta sleep soon~ I have to queue for SuShow tomorrow!

Photo credit: Stephanie, Lya

EDIT:
February ‘11
I never regretted going to Ukiss fanmeeting..
Coz it’s the 1st n last time.. I could watch Kibum n Xander’s performance w/ ukiss.
Kibum n Xander, forever in my heart ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment