April 14, 2011

2PM fansigning (fanaccount) *051210*


2PM fan meeting was just SO SHORT..

I queued for a longgg time n manage to get the 1st 100 people..
So I got their autographhh >.< later I found out that I only get 1 autograph

During their fan meeting, they didn’t sing any song.. so it just directly to autograph signing.. ==”

The boys looks so tiredddd~ they didn’t smile @all. Taecyeon smiles and in charge of talking. Junho smiled a bit.. Chansung kept becoming the playful chansung just like what we see on TV. Wooyoung, Nichkhun n Junsu didn’t smile at all.. ==” maybe they just too tired try to think positive!

I went to the stage.. n got.. WOOYOUNG’s autograph. He didn’t look me at 1st just signing.. I told him to write my name.. he said, “SORRY” n gave the poster to me ==”

I went off the stage.. n one of my friend who I just met in the concert gave me his Junho’s autogaph’s poster n I gave him my wooyoung’s.. >.<

Then 2pm sang acapela version of I’ll be Back.. only a part I think.. n they took pict w/ us n went out the stage..

My friends n I felt so disappointed for the fanmeeting.. >.< it was too shortttttt.. OMGGGG~

Impression of 2pm:
Maybe they just too tired.. ==”

ps: I lost my camera.. ==" so sad. >.< that's why I didn't take picts!

No comments:

Post a Comment