April 14, 2011

JYJ Showcase 2010 101016 *fanaccount*


1st kpop event in my life.. :3 yuhuww.
One week bfore my 1st final exam in my university life…  =0



Too be honest, I don’t know lots of JYJ’s songs.. I only know some of them.. but JaeJoong is my 1st kpop crush when I was in middle school..  I only know ‘Found u’ and some of their Japanese songs.. =) n love their new song, from their latest album, “be my girl” baby.. baby.. baby u should be mine…

so, one in the lifetime chance to see him upclose rite? ^^ why not! Haha :3

I’ve only bought my ticket 1 week before the concert start. Thanks to my bff @jessicanorman ^^ Fortunately, we got the 1st category seat (we don’t manage to get VIP). I went there 2 hours before the concert start and (guess what?), the queue has already sooo long.

Look @ our picture below ^^ cutee rite? =0 hehe :3 I wore red that day.^^  (If I’m not cute, just say I’m cute)


We bought a light stick and poster. It cost me S$10.

 
n around 30 minutes bfore the concert started, we were asked to go inside the venue. It was my 1st time going to expo.. ^^ JJ.. my JJ.. gonna see u soon ^^ fangirlingmodeon

We waited around an hour.. bcoz the concert has been delayed. Again we took some pictures..

Then the concert start.. finally ^^ they opened the concert w/ their newest album.. ‘Empty’… (this song is so nice… why don’t they choose this song as the main track of their album). The boys are so handsome but why does ‘Yoochun’ looks so thin T-T I’m not a fan of his hair either.. *Prince Yoochun. T-T* N their song is so nice.. n the way they dance is just SUPERB. One package entertainer, maybe one way to describe them… 

After singing their dance song, they move to another song.. “Be The One”. I’m hypnotize by JYJ.

After that they went out the stage… n a video for fan was displayed.. 
The guys look so cuteee in the video.. I can’t stop smiling.. =) JJ looks so handsomeeee. >.< awww ^^

After that, they sing my favorite song from JYJ album, “Be My Girl” I REALLYYYY love this song.. =) Yoochun came to the stage 1st, then… Junsu and last, my JJ.. ^^ they are so sexy in white clothes.. T-T

“… what I try to say is u should be mineeeee….”

After that… they did some interview… =)
1st Junsu.. “Hi.. I’m junsu.. nice to meet u”… then the translator repeat the same thing in English.. ^^ all people laughed! Yoochun also laughed then JJ, “Hi I’m JJ” everyone screamed including me.. lol. My jj.. >.<” HUAA~~~ one of the most handsome people alive! Kkk =) Last but not lease, Yoochun introduced himself, “Hi GUYS! I’M MICKY” n the MC said, “n I’m Minnie” fanboy MC T-T”

The MC asked us, where are we coming from…
China.. Indonesia.. n then Singapore.. everyone screamed! Hahaha :3
Then… they asked who come from Korea.. everyone screamed.. JYJ also smiled n said, “so now, everyone is Korean, huh?” ^^

Then, they were asked about their ideal girls.. so listen girls!

Junsu
NOTHING SPESIFIC.. just that when he looks at a girl, he will immediately get the feel.. n he feels attracted to her… 0-0 n he also said that he loves bright n outgoing girl me! me

Jaejoong
He loves girl w/ pretty hands I have pretty hands!
As long as the girl likes him, he will like her.. me! I like u

(forgot about Yoochun! Sorry T-T really forget what he said)

Then, we screamed, “Saranghae, Junsu.. Jaejoong.. Yoochun”
Then the MC asked ask u sing “Ayy Girl”..
yoochun didn’t even recognize the song! HAHAHA. xD of course most of us didn’t know the song yet.. since it only has been released like 2/3 days!

After the interview session, they sang “Found You”.. I really love this song.. realllyyyy love it.. maybe bcoz I was obsessed w/ “Sungkyunkwan scandal..” buahahaha

Then they sing “Ayy Girl”


After the performance, the boys said that their showcase was too short. He also said that they will come again for their concert ^^ of course I want to come =)

Last but not lease they sang “Empty remix” and asked us to stand up.. ^^ my friend n I ran to the front… >.< and saw them clearer.. T-T
They wereee reallyyy hottt ^^

ir's the end of their showcase n hope to see them again soon, here in Singapore..


photo credit to: jesslyna norman

No comments:

Post a Comment