April 14, 2011

KPop Night 2011 *fanaccount*


Kpop nite 2010. The best night in my life. Why could I say that, 7 kpop bands perform infront of my eyes. Usually, I only saw them on TV, but now, they were infront of my eyes!!! =) fangirlmode


After tons of suffering of queuing for the ticket (9 hours+ of waiting) and got the ticket, the day that I waited for has come.. ^^ I felt really.. really happy :3

We went there 2 hours before the event started and there has been a longgggg queue for the standing pit (that’s why, I always prevent to watch from the standing pit, has to come so early! >.<).

We went inside the venue 30 minutes bfore the event start.. ^^ realllyyy happyyyyy.. =0 gonna watch lottsss of idols todayyyyyyy.. yuhuuwwwww.


The MC

TOO be honest, before the kpop nite started, I really had no idea who’s the MC of the event.. than I found out that, they were.. handsome Adrien Lee n Yamie Lee from ARIRANG.. ^^ Adrien looks extremely handsome in real life.. 0-0 good body built.. 0-0 perfect English. >.< w/ out accent!

FT ISLAND

FT island is the 1st band in the showwww to perform ^^  I took my lightstick…  they opened their performance by singing “bang bang bang” from their latest Korean album ^^ awww. I love Lee Hong Gi’s vocal :3

Then they sang… “lovelovelove” and “I Hope” ^^ singalonggggg.. shaalallaa. Still remember I kept singing it in my senior high school day,,,,
Then they sang “FLOWER ROCK”
Hong Gi does have the AMAZING VOCAL. His voice is so unique n makes us could differentiate him w/ any other kpop singer easily.. =) jeremyyy.. my Jeremy!

I wish they could perform my favorite ft island’s song, “Always be Mine” but they didn’t.. =’(

The performance was amazing.. and they were extremely good looking in real life! Trust me. They were reallyyy handsome. Who’s the most handsome in real life? Just see my picture below!
Choi min hwan.. >.<

But it was too short, I want to watch FT ISLAND again ^^ please =0 jeballl~

The Boss

KARAMMMM oppaaaa~ karaaammm oppaaa~ I keep screaming until the aunty fan who sat beside me keep looking at me! I can’t believe I’m so close w/ Karam oppa. >.< cute little handsome w/ great voice KARAM. I could sing along w/ all of The Boss’s song, except stumble2x. ^^

1st they sing ‘blinding world’.. amazing vocal~ amazing ballad~ Hyungmin’s voice is just amazing TT

2nd they sang “stumble2x”.. not a fan of this song ^^ but I enjoy the performance..

3rd, they sang “admiring boy”
saranghae uri.. durmana nungiii.. shalalaa
I love this songgg so much ^^ it’s my favorite song of D-Na n also their debut single :3 awwww..

D-Na, come back to Singapore soon ^^ I’ll be waiting. =)

Z:EA

Too be honest, I only know one song of Z:EA Malzetov ^^
Monday.. Tuesday.. Wednesday.. thrusday.. Friday Saturday Sunday ^^ hehehe :3

Beside Malzetov.. they also sang All day long n Level Up ^^

During Z:EA’s performance, I keep looking @one person.. “Moon..”
He’s reallyyyy handsome n yoochun ‘s look alike rite? 0-0 n also cute Kwanghee >.<

The boys have a really great postures.. that’s why they got model look idol award. 0-0

Infinite

Dorawa.. dorawaaaa~ hahaha :3
THEY ARE REALLY GOOD LOOKINGGG..
OMGGG. I could see Myungsoo.. >.<
Can’t look @other person.. just my Myungsoo…. Looks so mysterious.. how come he’s so handsomeeee.

Come back again..
Amazing dance.. amazing song.. amazing vocal… good looking members!! Awwwww. =0

Wings..
They sing their ballad track.. it melts my heart.. ^^

She’s Back..
O.. she’s back.. she’s back.. ooo..
Myungsoo… how comeeee u r so near yet so far… >.<

shinee

When shinee comes.. the crowd went CRAZY! Everyone in CAT 1, stand on their seat.. 0-0 me 2! Why? Coz if I seat, I won’t see anything!!!
next time.. I should bought my high heels!
Ok.. back to the business, Jonghyun didn’t perform. oh no!
He’s one of my favorite member, bcoz of his AMAZING voice.. but other member takes his part.. One of my friend, almost cried bcoz he couldn’t see Jonghyun~

Who looks the best in real life? In my opinion taemin, in my friend’s opinion.. Minho… they both look cute ^^ *taemin w/ perm hair, cuteness overload*
They sang 4 songs in total, ‘Replay‘, Ring Ding Dong, Lucifer, and Hello

All my favorite Shinee’s song.. ^^ I hope they sang Juliette.. but they didn’t.. Guess, there is not enough time.. ==”

Snsd

GENIE, Oh!, Run Devil Run, and GEE.

OMG, my fanboy friends went crazy. Ya, I went to the concert w/ my 5 yes 5 SNSD’s fanboy!!! They screamed non-stopppp. =) HAHAHAHA.x D all of them are Singaporean n Malaysian ^^ it’s so fun to see their acted like that ^^ hehe :3

SNSD looks amazing in real life. That’s why, they had lots of fanboy.. I’m their fangirl too. ^^ They have catchy song.. they have amazing style.. which always inspire me ^^ n last but not lease, their AMAZING BODY!!!

Bigbang

the reason I watched this concert.. guess how many songs they perform.. “7 SONGS”!!! my Singaporean friend told me.. “LUCKY U”. hahahaha. xD

GARA GARA GO! It’s the 1st bigbang original cd that I got for my 17th bday party ^^ special song for me =0

Then they sang number one,, n HARU HARU my favorite Bigbang’s song ^^ meaningful lyrics.. a song that makes me fall in love w/ bigbang.. with Seungri.. with GD.. w. top w. daesungggg. taeyang =)

Bcoz  was so hooked, I couldn’t scream.. I kept staring at them one by one… ==”

I really want to look GD’s n Taeyang’s eyes.. but they used their black sunglasses.. T-T >.< I want to look your eye smile, baby GD.

Then they sing How Gee n Hands Up.. >.<
OMGGG. MORE BIGBANG PLEASE!!! >.<
NOTTT ENOUGGHHH.
NEXT TIME THEY GO HERE.. I should watch them AGAIN xD

Last but not lease.. all the singers come out n sing.. “we are the world”..
N the kpop night is over.. ^^

AMAZING NIGHT FOR ME.. n I hope there will be more event like this.. n I hope I still have chance to see it live :3

photo credit to: Stephanie Hertanto, Teza Thalita, Erwin Liu 

No comments:

Post a Comment